PJ tweet

  • Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

I laugh because I know someone would of fallen for this thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: westerncat

catfando

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
1,548
1,725
113
:eyes::flushed: Uh, he DOESN’T mean . . . I’ll be here next year.
 
A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

Guest
[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

I laugh because I know someone would of fallen for this thread
They jump fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyCaytIL

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

JesusCal91

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2019
2,665
1,991
0
I don’t know how everyone wastes time on this phony baloney plastic banana good time rock n roller crap called twitter it’s polluted the minds of Americans
 
  • Like
Reactions: catsjordan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  3. 03 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club