Lol just chill out dudeBye bye season. You don’t get put into a hard cast and taken off a day later, he’s not playing this weekend which means we’re not winning this weekend.
Bye bye season. You don’t get put into a hard cast and taken off a day later, he’s not playing this weekend which means we’re not winning this weekend.
Bye bye season. You don’t get put into a hard cast and taken off a day later, he’s not playing this weekend which means we’re not winning this weekend.
Huh?Bye bye season. You don’t get put into a hard cast and taken off a day later, he’s not playing this weekend which means we’re not winning this weekend.
Bye bye season. You don’t get put into a hard cast and taken off a day later, he’s not playing this weekend which means we’re not winning this weekend.
You don't get put in a hard cast for a couple of days. Don't see him playing this weekend either (if ever again).
If not, I don't think UK can beat Wofford or Seton Hall without him.
TOTALLY didn't expect YOU to overreact to this... *Sarcasm*You don't get put in a hard cast for a couple of days. Don't see him playing this weekend either (if ever again).
If not, I don't think UK can beat Wofford or Seton Hall without him.
Why on Gods green earth would you put a sprained foot in a hard cast? Didn't Cal just say PJ was "good to go"? I'm really confused.
I beg to differ. My source is me. I have had a hard cast four different times for very short periods.
Why on Gods green earth would you put a sprained foot in a hard cast? Didn't Cal just say PJ was "good to go"? I'm really confused.
I beg to differ. My source is me. I have had a hard cast four different times for very short periods.
I need all the posters on here to tell me how to feel.
2 days ago we should panick
Yesterday we shouldn’t panick
So today??
Honestly, thank you for that.Yes you do. I have had a hard cast three or four different times on my leg and had it removed anywhere between a day and a week each of those times.
How old were you?
You can’t be serious. LolYou don't get put in a hard cast for a couple of days. Don't see him playing this weekend either (if ever again).
If not, I don't think UK can beat Wofford or Seton Hall without him.
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away