PJ out for today game

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,969
102,215
113
Bye bye season. You don’t get put into a hard cast and taken off a day later, he’s not playing this weekend which means we’re not winning this weekend.


Then you should consider not posting the rest of the weekend if you feel like the season's over.

You've clearly stated your position.

We won't be needing to read is a dozen more times.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,365
66
You don't get put in a hard cast for a couple of days. Don't see him playing this weekend either (if ever again).

If not, I don't think UK can beat Wofford or Seton Hall without him.
 

Kats23

All-American
Nov 21, 2007
8,683
5,914
63
I need all the posters on here to tell me how to feel.
2 days ago we should panick
Yesterday we shouldn’t panick
So today??
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kentucky Owns You

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,013
14,641
72
We’ve had more than our fair share of injuries since Cal has been here. Just want us to be healthy more than anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ORCAT

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,365
66
I beg to differ. My source is me. I have had a hard cast four different times for very short periods.

Sorry, I'm calling BS on this. You did not get put into a hard cast for 1-2 days, I just don't believe it. A week? Sure...no chance they go through this and put hard cast on him for today and tomorrow.
 
Jul 28, 2006
11,296
16,072
113
Damn. Yes, being put into a hard cast does not bode well. If it was minor, and they said he could play Saturday, then it would seem they would just keep him in the boot.

If he is indeed out for the season, then we just lost our best player, and our chances of bringing home # 9 are next to nil. Damn..........
 
  • Like
Reactions: katwest and blubo

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,089
14,207
113
Well it is what it is, seems like Kentucky has to deal with these type of things a lot the last several years. If he doesn't play someone has to step up, I too believe he doesn't play Saturday if we win tonight, I've never heard of a hard cast for two days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

fisherscat

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2005
11,283
4,714
0
Something feels off. Me thinks PJ is protecting his draft status and if this were December he would be playing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Susan2361
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina