Pitino Being Fired?

Nuke99m.

All-American
Aug 30, 2002
8,982
8,221
113
She's a peach....I will take Karen or Patti any day....Well not now since rottenpete has had em...jus sayin

I love the stunned look by the girl on the left and the WTF? look on the guy behind them.
 

EvilMD

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2003
7,327
2,419
0
You know, the Pitino firing makes complete sense, contingent on their appeal failing. They paid him all that money and they have zero wins to show for a four year period. An easy way to get around his "I didn't know anything" denials.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati