Pitino Being Fired?

Nuke99m.

All-American
Aug 30, 2002
8,981
8,221
113
She's a peach....I will take Karen or Patti any day....Well not now since rottenpete has had em...jus sayin

I love the stunned look by the girl on the left and the WTF? look on the guy behind them.
 

EvilMD

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2003
7,327
2,419
0
You know, the Pitino firing makes complete sense, contingent on their appeal failing. They paid him all that money and they have zero wins to show for a four year period. An easy way to get around his "I didn't know anything" denials.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  5. 05 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win