I love the stunned look by the girl on the left and the WTF? look on the guy behind them.She's a peach....I will take Karen or Patti any day....Well not now since rottenpete has had em...jus sayin
![]()
I love the stunned look by the girl on the left and the WTF? look on the guy behind them.She's a peach....I will take Karen or Patti any day....Well not now since rottenpete has had em...jus sayin
![]()
It's the abbreviation of his last name Zipperle.What does zipp mean?
It's the abbreviation of his last name Zipperle.
He's the joke. He's the pedaphile. And the victim is Steelers.Ok.
I don't know who that is, so the joke went over my head.
He's slowed down some since he got his anatomically correct Richie Rich doll.He's the joke. He's the pedaphile. And the victim is Steelers.
nada?What does zipp mean?
Wromanp7 isn't wrong and it's not going to be released as fast as you'd like for it too. Just hold your horses be wait for the news.
Just to clarify I am his brother and heard it from the same source and yes it's a very solid one.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition