I can't help but keep wandering how many titles Pitino would've had with the exact same roster Cal has had the last 10 yrs. Any? 3 or 4? Who knows but the dude can coach. Transgressions aside.
Excellent post! Only thing I really hate about Cal is that I don’t believe he truly has KENTUCKY’s best interests in mind. That and all players don’t get equal opportunity, which both tie in together.Wow! The hatred some of you have for Pitino is as bad as the hatred some have for Cal. It borders on sad. I know, I know, Pitino did some things that were inexcusable. But I don't care about other schools. Just KENTICKY. And at Kentucky, Pitino was great! I loved watching those games. They were actually exciting. Cal's...not so much. Both men have done some wrong things in the past. But they are both good coaches who have done good things for KENTUCKY. I don't think about Cal at Memphis or UMASS. Just like I don't think about Pitino and Louisville. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT! Remember the saying, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Well I hope that those of you who hate Pitino so much have people that forgive you for doing something wrong, better than you have forgiven Pitino. Geez! Let it go! The same could be said about Cal haters. Each man has done things that you all hate them for...Pitino for the Louisville problems (strippers, etc) and Cal for the kneeling, BLM stuff, etc. So neither one is perfect. I don't worship either one. And I don't like what they did in regard to those matters. I just appreciate what they did AS A COACH at UK. So enough of me on my soapbox preaching and rambling. Sorry, but this hatred stuff gets me going.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!