Penny Hardaway

Jan 25, 2015
10,559
16,768
113
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF
 

giffhawk

Redshirt
Nov 18, 2022
58
31
0
Any staff that has Larry Brown on it will be investigated by the NCAA. Washington will be the next school to be investigated.
 

NC Weasel

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
18,602
2,027
0
So Penny claimed ignorance of the rules as his defense? And then his assistant did the same thing?

Isn't this the 2nd time Penny has skated because he didn't know he breaking the rules? Whats next? I mean he obviously has convinced the NCAA he can't read or comprehend the rules. I guess he gets free rein to do as he pleases?
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,858
87,768
113
So Penny claimed ignorance of the rules as his defense? And then his assistant did the same thing?

Isn't this the 2nd time Penny has skated because he didn't know he breaking the rules? Whats next? I mean he obviously has convinced the NCAA he can't read or comprehend the rules. I guess he gets free rein to do as he pleases?
I’m gonna try that in court. I’m sorry your honor, I wasn’t aware of that law.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes