Yep.The way that I see it......there is no reason to not cheat. The fines are inconsequential............of course they would take the gloves off if they were penalizing UK.........
That would be put us in the Final Four. Make it happen!Wow, THREE whole games?!! Ncaa is a joke, Cal would’ve gotten 30
I immediately thought of my chain-smoking grandma without her dentures.
We would have won a lot more gamesWow, THREE whole games?!! Ncaa is a joke, Cal would’ve gotten 30
I’m gonna try that in court. I’m sorry your honor, I wasn’t aware of that law.So Penny claimed ignorance of the rules as his defense? And then his assistant did the same thing?
Isn't this the 2nd time Penny has skated because he didn't know he breaking the rules? Whats next? I mean he obviously has convinced the NCAA he can't read or comprehend the rules. I guess he gets free rein to do as he pleases?
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’