Penny Hardaway

Jan 25, 2015
10,559
16,768
113
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF
 

giffhawk

Redshirt
Nov 18, 2022
58
31
0
Any staff that has Larry Brown on it will be investigated by the NCAA. Washington will be the next school to be investigated.
 

NC Weasel

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
18,602
2,027
0
So Penny claimed ignorance of the rules as his defense? And then his assistant did the same thing?

Isn't this the 2nd time Penny has skated because he didn't know he breaking the rules? Whats next? I mean he obviously has convinced the NCAA he can't read or comprehend the rules. I guess he gets free rein to do as he pleases?
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
So Penny claimed ignorance of the rules as his defense? And then his assistant did the same thing?

Isn't this the 2nd time Penny has skated because he didn't know he breaking the rules? Whats next? I mean he obviously has convinced the NCAA he can't read or comprehend the rules. I guess he gets free rein to do as he pleases?
I’m gonna try that in court. I’m sorry your honor, I wasn’t aware of that law.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown