Other Games

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,408
6,763
113
Debbie fans will now take over Houston, I am afraid....

I'm sure they will be really impressive for the rest of the basketball world to see...

Music Video Wtf GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,681
27,348
113
Going to be a expensive and tough ticket in Houston. Houston, Illinois Nebraska and Iowa. :)

I wonder if Houston fans have already gobbled up tickets. The Toyota Center seats 18,055.


The 5 teams left:

#3 Illinois vs #2 Houston

#4 Nebraska vs #1 Florida/#9 IOWA
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern