Other Games

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,407
6,762
113
Debbie fans will now take over Houston, I am afraid....

I'm sure they will be really impressive for the rest of the basketball world to see...

Music Video Wtf GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,680
27,345
113
Going to be a expensive and tough ticket in Houston. Houston, Illinois Nebraska and Iowa. :)

I wonder if Houston fans have already gobbled up tickets. The Toyota Center seats 18,055.


The 5 teams left:

#3 Illinois vs #2 Houston

#4 Nebraska vs #1 Florida/#9 IOWA
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?
  3. 03 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game