Other Games

LetsGoHawks83

All-American
Mar 20, 2015
3,408
6,763
113
Debbie fans will now take over Houston, I am afraid....

I'm sure they will be really impressive for the rest of the basketball world to see...

Music Video Wtf GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,680
27,348
113
Going to be a expensive and tough ticket in Houston. Houston, Illinois Nebraska and Iowa. :)

I wonder if Houston fans have already gobbled up tickets. The Toyota Center seats 18,055.


The 5 teams left:

#3 Illinois vs #2 Houston

#4 Nebraska vs #1 Florida/#9 IOWA
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition