Other Games

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,310
113
Siena is daring Duke to shoot from 3.

Duke Shooting:

2-15 (13%) from 3
9-13 (69%) from inside the arc
................................................................
11-28 (39%) Overall Shooting

8-8 (100%) FTs
................................................................
32 Points Scored
====================
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,310
113
Riley Mulvey's 1st half stats:

Played all 20 minutes; has just 1 foul.

2-3 (67%) FGs

4 Points
4 Assists (1 turnover)
1 (offensive) Rebound

1 Block
 

83Hawk

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
1,739
3,903
113
Siena is worn out. I will be surprised if they are still ahead at the 10 minute mark.
I will also be surprised if Duke doesn’t win by double digits.

I hope Siena wins, though!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps