Other Games

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,309
113
Siena is daring Duke to shoot from 3.

Duke Shooting:

2-15 (13%) from 3
9-13 (69%) from inside the arc
................................................................
11-28 (39%) Overall Shooting

8-8 (100%) FTs
................................................................
32 Points Scored
====================
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,309
113
Riley Mulvey's 1st half stats:

Played all 20 minutes; has just 1 foul.

2-3 (67%) FGs

4 Points
4 Assists (1 turnover)
1 (offensive) Rebound

1 Block
 

83Hawk

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
1,737
3,903
113
Siena is worn out. I will be surprised if they are still ahead at the 10 minute mark.
I will also be surprised if Duke doesn’t win by double digits.

I hope Siena wins, though!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?