Other Games

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,314
113
Siena is daring Duke to shoot from 3.

Duke Shooting:

2-15 (13%) from 3
9-13 (69%) from inside the arc
................................................................
11-28 (39%) Overall Shooting

8-8 (100%) FTs
................................................................
32 Points Scored
====================
 

Franisdaman

Heisman
Nov 3, 2012
17,647
27,314
113
Riley Mulvey's 1st half stats:

Played all 20 minutes; has just 1 foul.

2-3 (67%) FGs

4 Points
4 Assists (1 turnover)
1 (offensive) Rebound

1 Block
 

83Hawk

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
1,742
3,910
113
Siena is worn out. I will be surprised if they are still ahead at the 10 minute mark.
I will also be surprised if Duke doesn’t win by double digits.

I hope Siena wins, though!
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Players Presser Notes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers