I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Thanks
I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I thought everyone on the board except me was a Bitcoin millionaireGot to take out a loan for a jambo
Whatever the model smoker you have, just a tip…on Amazon you can get high temp adhesive gasket seals for any grills or smokers that keep the smoke in pretty well. Like $15 for a 6’ roll or something.
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again