I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Thanks
I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I thought everyone on the board except me was a Bitcoin millionaireGot to take out a loan for a jambo
Whatever the model smoker you have, just a tip…on Amazon you can get high temp adhesive gasket seals for any grills or smokers that keep the smoke in pretty well. Like $15 for a 6’ roll or something.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four