I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Thanks
I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I love my egg but thinking about getting a wood smoker. Not a pellet grill. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I thought everyone on the board except me was a Bitcoin millionaireGot to take out a loan for a jambo
Whatever the model smoker you have, just a tip…on Amazon you can get high temp adhesive gasket seals for any grills or smokers that keep the smoke in pretty well. Like $15 for a 6’ roll or something.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense