Did you get that from Big Joe Henry or my post just above?[banana]Wow, this thread is still around! Well, here goes:
Did you hear about the 2 thieves who stole a calendar? The each got 6 months.
That joke is like the wheels on the bus. Goes round and round.Did you get that from Big Joe Henry or my post just above?[banana]
Did you get that from Big Joe Henry or my post just above?[banana]
How was her delivery?Whoops. I didn't realize that you posted than just a few posts above mine. I got it from Amazon Echo, when I said, "Alexa, tell me a joke."
Great. I have Amazon Prime so the box was delivered next day for free.How was her delivery?
No jelly donuts.Who is the most popular guy at the nudist colony? The guy who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen donuts.
This has to be the longest running thread ever
Im not sure Im fulling understanding this, but I do think it's funny.I once knew a lady with a wooden leg she was called Peg.
I once knew a lady with a glass eye she was called Crystal.
I once knew a mountain named Cliff.
So I called myself..........Self.
Um, you do know that's a song, don't you?One night a drunk Scotsman passes out on a park bench. Two lassies see him, take off all his clothes and tie a bue ribbon around his prick.
He wakes up the next morning, looks at his prick and says,
"I don't know where you been laddie, but I'm glad to see you won first prize."
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN