Originally posted by RUCanoliGuy:
A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head. Bartender says "What's up with the paper towel?" The pirate says, "Arrrrr...there's a bounty on me head!"
Originally posted by RU Husky:
I drive a pervertible.
The top stays up but the driver goes down.
OK, both of those are funny!Originally posted by EastonRU:
My wife has been missing for a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst. So I went down to Goodwill to get all her clothes back.
My wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.....she is 21 and her name is Lucy.
And Johnny Miller got the job.Originally posted by Southern Gentleman:
The older, curmudgeon man was interviewing for a job with a HR rep.
HR: "what is your greatest weakness"?
Man: "I am too honest"
HR: "I don't think being honest is a weakness"
Man: "I don't give a damn what you think"!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN