If they have, I’ve never noticed. I think Vandy has caused some ptsd that just triggers me.Haven’t people have been whistling during the breaststroke for years?
Can’t blame you there.If they have, I’ve never noticed. I think Vandy has caused some ptsd that just triggers me.
Been watching swimming my entire life and never noticed it.Your PTSD is definitely kicking in. There’s always a ton of whistling in the swimming events. It’s more pronounced because there’s hardly anyone in the crowd.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar