If they have, I’ve never noticed. I think Vandy has caused some ptsd that just triggers me.Haven’t people have been whistling during the breaststroke for years?
Can’t blame you there.If they have, I’ve never noticed. I think Vandy has caused some ptsd that just triggers me.
Been watching swimming my entire life and never noticed it.Your PTSD is definitely kicking in. There’s always a ton of whistling in the swimming events. It’s more pronounced because there’s hardly anyone in the crowd.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?