OT: Health update

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113
Congratz dude!
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,581
36,179
113
That’s fantastic @davekersey

It’s funny, I know we’ve never met but I’ve been following UK boards for close to 20 years; this one, TBK, and even Katscratches for a while so I feel like I know you. And you’ve always been a kind guy, even when people are jerks to you. So I’ve been pulling hard for you since I heard about your health problems. Really happy to hear you’re in the clear :cool:
 

kygrandpa

Heisman
Mar 28, 2012
6,649
17,974
113
God Bless, so good to hear this news.. I have had family members die from this terrible disease and my mother has had 3 cancer operations.. May God continue to bless you and everyone that has ever had this awful disease..

GBB
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shew

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
This was the first good news I had seen on Facebook in weeks. Congratulations, now go put that weight back on with some steak and beer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

MasonCoBlue

Senior
Sep 14, 2014
465
555
93
Can't imagine what that fight must be like when it's "you." So happy for you and your loved ones!
 

KyCat

All-American
Sep 29, 2006
5,705
9,437
113
Thank you for sharing your good news Dave! Prayers for continued good health.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  3. 03 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU