OT: Health update

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113
Congratz dude!
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,584
36,191
113
That’s fantastic @davekersey

It’s funny, I know we’ve never met but I’ve been following UK boards for close to 20 years; this one, TBK, and even Katscratches for a while so I feel like I know you. And you’ve always been a kind guy, even when people are jerks to you. So I’ve been pulling hard for you since I heard about your health problems. Really happy to hear you’re in the clear :cool:
 

kygrandpa

Heisman
Mar 28, 2012
6,650
17,979
113
God Bless, so good to hear this news.. I have had family members die from this terrible disease and my mother has had 3 cancer operations.. May God continue to bless you and everyone that has ever had this awful disease..

GBB
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shew

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
This was the first good news I had seen on Facebook in weeks. Congratulations, now go put that weight back on with some steak and beer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

MasonCoBlue

Senior
Sep 14, 2014
465
555
93
Can't imagine what that fight must be like when it's "you." So happy for you and your loved ones!
 

KyCat

All-American
Sep 29, 2006
5,705
9,437
113
Thank you for sharing your good news Dave! Prayers for continued good health.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
  2. 02 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor