OT: Health update

University-6

All-American
Sep 28, 2017
1,127
8,713
113
Congratz dude!
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,586
36,192
113
That’s fantastic @davekersey

It’s funny, I know we’ve never met but I’ve been following UK boards for close to 20 years; this one, TBK, and even Katscratches for a while so I feel like I know you. And you’ve always been a kind guy, even when people are jerks to you. So I’ve been pulling hard for you since I heard about your health problems. Really happy to hear you’re in the clear :cool:
 

kygrandpa

Heisman
Mar 28, 2012
6,652
17,983
113
God Bless, so good to hear this news.. I have had family members die from this terrible disease and my mother has had 3 cancer operations.. May God continue to bless you and everyone that has ever had this awful disease..

GBB
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shew

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
This was the first good news I had seen on Facebook in weeks. Congratulations, now go put that weight back on with some steak and beer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

MasonCoBlue

Senior
Sep 14, 2014
465
555
93
Can't imagine what that fight must be like when it's "you." So happy for you and your loved ones!
 

KyCat

All-American
Sep 29, 2006
5,706
9,440
113
Thank you for sharing your good news Dave! Prayers for continued good health.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  5. 05 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU