Read in Catskills accent:
Waiter, taste the soup.
What'sa matter? It not hot enough?
Taste the soup.
Is it cold? I can have it heated up.
Taste the soup.
Too salty? I tell the cook about that sometimes.
Just taste the soup.
OK, where's your spoon?
Ah HAH!
Sorry but I would not tell this to my 8 year old.What do you call a potato shaped like a penis?
Dictator.
Eliphino (Hell if I know)What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rinocerous?
So would an 8 year old.But a 14 year old would find it funny
When you can't tell "your momma" jokes anymore?When does a joke become a dad joke?
When it becomes apparent.When you can't tell "your momma" jokes anymore?
What’s the difference between a momma gorilla and the Prince of Wales?When you can't tell "your momma" jokes anymore?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN