OT: Dad jokes

BigRnj

All-American
Nov 20, 2012
5,025
6,802
63
I can tell this since I'm 100% Polish...

Did you hear what happened to the Polish hockey team?


They drowned during Spring training.
Here I was thinking they froze to death at a drive-in theatre watching “Closed for the Winter”
 

Scarlet4Shore

Senior
Feb 27, 2009
2,360
707
63
Did you hear about the guy that got hit in the head in the subway with a can of soda? He’s OK though. It was a soft drink.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways