The Gong Show was groundbreaking. The result of massive quantities of drugs, alcohol and a blatant disregard for Network Standards & Practices.
Who knows? What a strange story line that was. Made for a great movie though. I regard Confessions of a Dangerous Mind as one of the better films George Clooney has made.Will he get a star at Langley?
Now this is TV
Rerun was never on the Gong Show.Now that is an instant classic! Surprised I've never caught that on reruns.
Did she ever do anything else but judge the Gong Show? RIP Chuck, funny man way ahead of his time.
She was a singer in the 50's and 60's.
...and don't forget the $1.98 Beauty Show. [laughing]
R.I.P.
Well I guess he's #3
What a great show that was
Berry, Breslin, Barris
Charles Barkely might be a bit concerned. . . . .Not a good week to be a Chuck B.
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead