OT: Birthday

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Happy belated birthday you old geezer!
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,840
35,751
113
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Nice Cake!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU