OT: Birthday

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Happy belated birthday you old geezer!
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,840
35,751
113
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Nice Cake!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  2. 02 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day