OT: Birthday

awf

Heisman
May 31, 2006
10,411
20,774
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Happy belated birthday you old geezer!
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,840
35,751
113
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Nice Cake!

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid