OT: Birthday

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


 
Last edited:

TeoJ

Heisman
Oct 19, 2001
24,721
21,089
65
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Sounds like a very good daughter.HBD
 

FrankUnderwood

Heisman
May 26, 2017
15,912
27,971
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...




haha, this is amazing
 

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,821
60,780
103
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...



I wish the other Duke was gone, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Happy Birthday.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,704
113
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...



That is a great looking cake. Happy birthday and it is wonderfull that your children still come and enjoy your birthday with you. I hope mine always do the same.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon