OT: Birthday

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


 
Last edited:

TeoJ

Heisman
Oct 19, 2001
24,721
21,089
65
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Sounds like a very good daughter.HBD
 

FrankUnderwood

Heisman
May 26, 2017
15,912
27,971
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...




haha, this is amazing
 

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,818
60,777
103
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...



I wish the other Duke was gone, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Happy Birthday.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,820
87,696
113
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...



That is a great looking cake. Happy birthday and it is wonderfull that your children still come and enjoy your birthday with you. I hope mine always do the same.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats