OT: Birthday

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good too....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


 
Last edited:

TeoJ

Heisman
Oct 19, 2001
24,721
21,089
65
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...


Sounds like a very good daughter.HBD
 

FrankUnderwood

Heisman
May 26, 2017
15,912
27,971
0
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...




haha, this is amazing
 

Ben101er

Heisman
Apr 21, 2004
25,818
60,777
103
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...



I wish the other Duke was gone, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Happy Birthday.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,695
113
Hello all,
I know this will be moved but I was amazed at my birthday cake and wanted to show it to you if at least for a little while. (I had a birthday a few days ago. My daughter had this cake made and I was amazed at the clarity and definition of the picture. The cake was good to....

OH, to make this basketball related I can honestly state that the "Duke" is gone...........



I ate him...



That is a great looking cake. Happy birthday and it is wonderfull that your children still come and enjoy your birthday with you. I hope mine always do the same.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT