OT: Be Right Back Advancements

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,016
17,648
113
If you build it, they will come!
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,020
9,016
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rudedude

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,844
8,902
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
Do I have to stay over after I am done? Do I have to call it the next day?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,016
17,648
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
One of the problems of the world is that women have a monopoly on all the *****. If we could somehow break that monopoly, then we'd have something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here