OT: Be Right Back Advancements

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,055
17,727
113
If you build it, they will come!
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rudedude

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,854
8,919
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
Do I have to stay over after I am done? Do I have to call it the next day?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,055
17,727
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
One of the problems of the world is that women have a monopoly on all the *****. If we could somehow break that monopoly, then we'd have something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?