OT: Be Right Back Advancements

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
If you build it, they will come!
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rudedude

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,852
8,908
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?
Do I have to stay over after I am done? Do I have to call it the next day?
 

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
And so many questions:
Donors are too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital but they'll willingly belly up to these contraptions?
It "replicates the human ****** in terms of temperature, wetness, and amount of light"; light?
It has adjustable height, speed, and force; who is making those adjustments?
Oh, and can I get one on Amazon?

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
One of the problems of the world is that women have a monopoly on all the *****. If we could somehow break that monopoly, then we'd have something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  2. 02 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  3. 03 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him