Is he not on the bench?I haven't noticed.So............where is Clarke? lol
Is he not on the bench?I haven't noticed.So............where is Clarke? lol
UGHBoston being on the floor scares the **** out of me.
Where are the grey uniforms?So............where is Clarke? lol
bUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsEAllen definitely changes the game just being on the court
Neither does Boston or Askew.bUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsE
Come on man! He is trying to get the kid ready for the NBA.Can we please stop playing Boston. We need to win this game.
He’s actually played pretty good D this gamebUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsE
Sarcasm, I got it BRMBBNHe’s actually played pretty good D this game
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club