Is he not on the bench?I haven't noticed.So............where is Clarke? lol
Is he not on the bench?I haven't noticed.So............where is Clarke? lol
UGHBoston being on the floor scares the **** out of me.
Where are the grey uniforms?So............where is Clarke? lol
bUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsEAllen definitely changes the game just being on the court
Neither does Boston or Askew.bUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsE
Come on man! He is trying to get the kid ready for the NBA.Can we please stop playing Boston. We need to win this game.
He’s actually played pretty good D this gamebUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsE
Sarcasm, I got it BRMBBNHe’s actually played pretty good D this game
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina