Is he not on the bench?I haven't noticed.So............where is Clarke? lol
Is he not on the bench?I haven't noticed.So............where is Clarke? lol
UGHBoston being on the floor scares the **** out of me.
Where are the grey uniforms?So............where is Clarke? lol
bUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsEAllen definitely changes the game just being on the court
Neither does Boston or Askew.bUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsE
Come on man! He is trying to get the kid ready for the NBA.Can we please stop playing Boston. We need to win this game.
He’s actually played pretty good D this gamebUt He CaN’t PlAy DeFeNsE
Sarcasm, I got it BRMBBNHe’s actually played pretty good D this game
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'