Our defense is stellar so far.
Zaven Collins says “ Hold my beer”I know we have had dropped passes. Mistakes but I think we all have to admit Smith really looks terrible today. Can't count on the D holding us together forever.
But ya can’t expect them tooI know we have had dropped passes. Mistakes but I think we all have to admit Smith really looks terrible today. Can't count on the D holding us together forever.
I actually agree. Might not be a bad thing to give Brin in for a series and maybe Smith will settle down.The "bad" snap is Smith forgetting something and he missed Johnson by a mile.... bench him and maybe, just maybe, he pulls his head out of his a$$.
Call on the field was he was down and I’m not sure if there’s enough evidence.Should be a fumble but we are at Navy
Morgan Freeman: "There was enough evidence"Call on the field was he was down and I’m not sure if there’s enough evidence.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker