not trying to downplay it, but a very large portion was purchased for St. Johns employees. hopefully all those that got tickets will show.45-17
Someone from TU's ticket office says they've sold 7500 tickets in addition to the season ticket base which has been around 18k for as long as I can remember. So possibility of 25k+ fans at the game Saturday. Not a bad start against a meh opponent.
You skeered?
Of course you do.I have no idea what to think.
I hope: 55 - 21 us
I fear: 24-35 them
not trying to downplay it, but a very large portion was purchased for St. Johns employees. hopefully all those that got tickets will show.
TU 50 FAU 21
FIU beat UCF tonight in Orlando and FAU is in much better shape as a program than FIU.
TU 42
FAU 38.
Flip the score if it was being played in Boca.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss