not trying to downplay it, but a very large portion was purchased for St. Johns employees. hopefully all those that got tickets will show.45-17
Someone from TU's ticket office says they've sold 7500 tickets in addition to the season ticket base which has been around 18k for as long as I can remember. So possibility of 25k+ fans at the game Saturday. Not a bad start against a meh opponent.
You skeered?
Of course you do.I have no idea what to think.
I hope: 55 - 21 us
I fear: 24-35 them
not trying to downplay it, but a very large portion was purchased for St. Johns employees. hopefully all those that got tickets will show.
TU 50 FAU 21
FIU beat UCF tonight in Orlando and FAU is in much better shape as a program than FIU.
TU 42
FAU 38.
Flip the score if it was being played in Boca.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game