I think punting is better on our side of the field. It's early no need for it now and field position isn't favorable either.go for it
And I’ll bet you a beverage of your choice that they are Not mic’d.Wow, is that the band playing between plays? What a concept!
It happens too often for my liking. I mean everyone calls a defensive TO on occasion but we seem to do it more often than most.Someone screwed up and Ash had to call a TO. He looked pissed.
We are at a talent disadvantage and an underdog. We need to take chances to win this game, by the numbers going for it between the 40s is likely 50/50 or a slight edge either way.I think punting is better on our side of the field. It's early no need for it now and field position isn't favorable either.
We are at a talent disadvantage and an underdog. We need to take chances to win this game, by the numbers going for it between the 40s is likely 50/50 or a slight edge either way.
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana