I think punting is better on our side of the field. It's early no need for it now and field position isn't favorable either.go for it
And I’ll bet you a beverage of your choice that they are Not mic’d.Wow, is that the band playing between plays? What a concept!
It happens too often for my liking. I mean everyone calls a defensive TO on occasion but we seem to do it more often than most.Someone screwed up and Ash had to call a TO. He looked pissed.
We are at a talent disadvantage and an underdog. We need to take chances to win this game, by the numbers going for it between the 40s is likely 50/50 or a slight edge either way.I think punting is better on our side of the field. It's early no need for it now and field position isn't favorable either.
We are at a talent disadvantage and an underdog. We need to take chances to win this game, by the numbers going for it between the 40s is likely 50/50 or a slight edge either way.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana