You have to go for 2. I don't think we can win it in OTSo we score, 5 seconds left. You want 2 for the win or OT.
I m for OT
You have to go for 2. I don't think we can win it in OTSo we score, 5 seconds left. You want 2 for the win or OT.
I m for OT
Where is Allen??
Stick around it could get worse…LolThis is some of the worst coaching I have ever seen.
you might have those numbers reversed.7-5 here we come.
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's recruiting weekend: 2027 RB Jordan Hall books a return, top 2028s talk Nittany Lions
BWI Football
Here's why Penn State's Offense Imploded Against Wisconsin