You have to go for 2. I don't think we can win it in OTSo we score, 5 seconds left. You want 2 for the win or OT.
I m for OT
You have to go for 2. I don't think we can win it in OTSo we score, 5 seconds left. You want 2 for the win or OT.
I m for OT
Where is Allen??
Stick around it could get worse…LolThis is some of the worst coaching I have ever seen.
you might have those numbers reversed.7-5 here we come.
BWI Recruiting
High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
BWI Football
Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
BWI Football
Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
BWI Football
Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State recruits weigh in after Wisconsin heartbreak: 'I don't see them losing another game this year'