You have to go for 2. I don't think we can win it in OTSo we score, 5 seconds left. You want 2 for the win or OT.
I m for OT
You have to go for 2. I don't think we can win it in OTSo we score, 5 seconds left. You want 2 for the win or OT.
I m for OT
Where is Allen??
Stick around it could get worse…LolThis is some of the worst coaching I have ever seen.
you might have those numbers reversed.7-5 here we come.
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
BWI Football
Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
BWI Football
What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'