Man, that would be nice.Bama looks much more fluid, all five players are a threat to score.
Man, that would be nice.Bama looks much more fluid, all five players are a threat to score.
on the shot yeah. it was a controlled move though. milleresque.Brooks needs to settle the f down
I guess the whole deal they talked about last year about calling that went out the door as fast as it came in!embarrassing flop lol
I agree.Refs look like they're letting them play so far tonight.
I don't mind Keion taking shots, but they have to be the right kind of shots.
Play the best players Cal. I hate seeing the best player setting on the bench. Brooks can't throw it in the ocean if he's being guarded.
Boston is soft and weak..that is his biggest problems.
Sad!
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update